The World Health Organisation (WHO) has released a new illustrated guide on how to cope with stress and be kind to yourself. Doing What Matters in Times of Stress: An Illustrated Guide is a stress management guide for coping with adversity. The guide aims to equip people with practical skills to help cope with stress. A few minutes each day are enough to practice the self-help techniques. The guide can be used alone or with the accompanying audio exercises.
- PsySSA Workshop Series 2022: Workshop 3: POPI for Psychology Professionals
- Re-visiting the relevance and importance of health psychology in South Africa
- PsySSA Workshop Series 2022: Workshop 2: The Complexities of Trauma: Conceptual Considerations and Treatment Realities for Practitioners in South Africa
- PsySSA Commemorates International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) – 17 May 2022
- PsySSA 2022 Webinar Series – Webinar 2: Necrocapitalism and Psychic Violence – Recording Out Now!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us