- Alzheimer’s Awareness Day: 21 September 2020
- Justice 12 years delayed: Jon Qwelane hate speech case to be heard in Constitutional Court on 22 September
- Mental Health Matters – Issue 3 Volume 7 2020, Out Now!
- SASCP Webinar – Life in COVID-19: What’s Next
- Upcoming Webinar: Transitional Justice, Martyrdom and Liberation
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More