Join the PsySSA Student Division on Thursday, 31 October 2019, for its first ‘Ask Us Anything’ session! Post your psychology-related questions on their social media pages (links below), or inbox PsySSA Student Division, and join them live on at 2pm on Instagram and Facebook.
- FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT…Enacting Liberatory Praxis: Looking to a New Decade of Africa-centred Psychology
- Approaches to Psychological Assessment: Responsiveness to African cultural contexts in designing assessment methods
- PsySSA Member Benefit: Gauteng Branch Activity – Revisiting ADHD – Workshop
- Teen Suicide Awareness Week: 11th to 18th February 2020
- The 34th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More