Join the PsySSA Student Division on Thursday, 31 October 2019, for its first ‘Ask Us Anything’ session! Post your psychology-related questions on their social media pages (links below), or inbox PsySSA Student Division, and join them live on at 2pm on Instagram and Facebook.
- HPCSA: Guidelines For Good Practice in the Health Care Professions: Ethical Guidelines on Social Media
- PsySSA Student Division – Psychology Live Q&A
- Article & Resources on Suicide Research Ethics
- Evaluation of the Health System Costs of Mental Health Services
- Psychotherapy Symposium Wednesday, 18 March 2020
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More