PsySSA notes with sadness the passing on of Prof Peter Fridjhon. Prof Fridjhon served as the Statistics editor of the South African Journal of Psychology under Prof Norman Duncan’s editorship. He continued to assist with the journal over the years and most recently was part of the editorial board of the journal. He is a well known name amongst psychologists having assisted many of them with their research reports. His sharp wit and willingness to assist will be remembered always. PsySSA extends its deepest condolences to Professor Fridjhon’s family.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!