Visit our MyCPD Platform and earn up to 17 General & 2 Ethics CEU Points today!
- PsySSA Workshop Series 2022: Workshop 3: POPI for Psychology Professionals
- Re-visiting the relevance and importance of health psychology in South Africa
- PsySSA Workshop Series 2022: Workshop 2: The Complexities of Trauma: Conceptual Considerations and Treatment Realities for Practitioners in South Africa
- PsySSA Commemorates International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) – 17 May 2022
- PsySSA 2022 Webinar Series – Webinar 2: Necrocapitalism and Psychic Violence – Recording Out Now!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us