The 25th Anniversary Congress kick-started today with six CPD accredited PreCongress Workshops on offer by skilled facilitators. The workshops proved relevant and fascinating providing delegates with practical skills and knowledge on a plethora of areas of psychology, namely ethics, education, forensics, clinical supervision and African psychology.
- 16 Days of Activism: Sexual and Gender Diversity Position Statement
- 16 Days of Activism: Violence Against Children (VAC)
- 16 Days of Activism: Violence Against Women (VAW): A Major Social and Public Health Problem
- Living with HIV: “It is not a Death Sentence.” – An interview with Cindy Pivacic
- British Psychological Society Professional Journal: Clinical Psychology Forum (323: November 2019)
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More