The 25th Anniversary Congress kick-started today with six CPD accredited PreCongress Workshops on offer by skilled facilitators. The workshops proved relevant and fascinating providing delegates with practical skills and knowledge on a plethora of areas of psychology, namely ethics, education, forensics, clinical supervision and African psychology.
- Between Freedom and Confinement: A conversation with Professor Heidi Lourens on International Day of Persons with Disability
- Decolonial Enactments in Community Psychology
- Will the 4th wave drown us? How serious is Omicron?
- PsySSA Webinar: A life-long journey towards justice, inspired by violence – Watch Now!
- PsySSA Highlights 2020 – 2021
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us