Mental Health Matters ! 10th of October is World Mental Health Awareness day and in commemoration of this, the KZN Mental Health Advocacy Group together with SADAG KZN hosted their annual Mental Health Awareness walk. The walk hosted over 800 members of the public. Members of the SD KZN Division were there to assist at KZN’s largest mental health awareness event. SD members assisted at the registration desk and cheered walkers en route. The SD competed in a placard making competition and won first prize. Thank you to Lynne Richards for designing all placards for the Division. Pictured, Mr Suntosh Pillay, Dr Suvira Ramlall, Dr Thirusha Naidu and members from the KZN SD division, Rivendri Govender, Lynne Richards, Kelsey Nightingale, Maryam Gangat and Krysten Beato.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!