Mental Health Matters ! 10th of October is World Mental Health Awareness day and in commemoration of this, the KZN Mental Health Advocacy Group together with SADAG KZN hosted their annual Mental Health Awareness walk. The walk hosted over 800 members of the public. Members of the SD KZN Division were there to assist at KZN’s largest mental health awareness event. SD members assisted at the registration desk and cheered walkers en route. The SD competed in a placard making competition and won first prize. Thank you to Lynne Richards for designing all placards for the Division. Pictured, Mr Suntosh Pillay, Dr Suvira Ramlall, Dr Thirusha Naidu and members from the KZN SD division, Rivendri Govender, Lynne Richards, Kelsey Nightingale, Maryam Gangat and Krysten Beato.
- Evaluation of the Health System Costs of Mental Health Services
- Psychotherapy Symposium Wednesday, 18 March 2020
- World Trauma Day, 17 October 2019
- The Possibilities (and Limits) of Liberation Psychology: Implications for Understanding Social Suffering, Resistance, and Solidarity in the Majority World by Prof Dutta and Sonn
- SAJP Issue 3 2019 is now available online!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More