Mental Health Matters ! 10th of October is World Mental Health Awareness day and in commemoration of this, the KZN Mental Health Advocacy Group together with SADAG KZN hosted their annual Mental Health Awareness walk. The walk hosted over 800 members of the public. Members of the SD KZN Division were there to assist at KZN’s largest mental health awareness event. SD members assisted at the registration desk and cheered walkers en route. The SD competed in a placard making competition and won first prize. Thank you to Lynne Richards for designing all placards for the Division. Pictured, Mr Suntosh Pillay, Dr Suvira Ramlall, Dr Thirusha Naidu and members from the KZN SD division, Rivendri Govender, Lynne Richards, Kelsey Nightingale, Maryam Gangat and Krysten Beato.
- PsySSA Webinar: A life-long journey towards justice, inspired by violence – Watch Now!
- PsySSA Highlights 2020 – 2021
- PsySSA Membership 2022 Now Open: Renew Your Membership Today!
- POLICY FRAMEWORK REGULATING THE PROFESSIONAL ACTS OF PERSONS REGISTERED UNDER THE AMBIT OF THE PROFESSIONAL BOARD FOR PSYCHOLOGY
- 26th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PsySSA
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us