On the 19th April, the Psychological Society of South Africa (PsySSA) launched the first-ever South African practice guidelines for psychology professionals working with sexually and gender-diverse people. The launch was addressed by Prof Mzikazi Nduna, Head of the School of Human and Community Development at the University of the Witwaterstrand.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!