Shaazia is a registered psychometrist with extensive experience and knowledge in the assessment-related field. She is actively involved in various community volunteer projects. She is currently in the process of creating a project for pro-bono career assessments for those who are from disadvantaged backgrounds. Shaazia is passionate about sharing her knowledge and helping others and has been a mentor for the PsySSA Student Division National Mentorship Programme for several years. Her love for animals and helping people is leading her to attain her Master’s qualification to work within the Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy field.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!