Mercy Tshilidzi-Mulaudzi is Professor of Psychology at the University of Venda and is Acting Executive Dean in the Faculty of Health Sciences comprising 5 departments, including Psychology. Her research interests are in Mental Health, HIV and AIDS, Indigenous Knowledge Systems, Gender-Based Violence and Epidemiology. In the field of Psychology for 36 years, Prof Tshilidzi-Mulaudzi has taught, conducted research, and supervised graduates in psychology who are self-employed or who work in the public and private sectors. She has previously served as Additional Member on the PsySSA Executive and currently serves the in South African National Committee for the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS). Prof Mulaudzi is an academic leader who has not lost her connection with practitioners and the communities she interacts with. Despite her accolades and achievements, she remains humble and accessible.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!