Suntosh R. Pillay is a clinical psychologist at King Dinuzulu Hospital Complex, in Durban; and is affiliated to the Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal. He is a core member of the PsySSA African LGBTI+ Human Rights Project. His work is centred around critical, community psychology, including setting up mental health support groups and advocacy structures. His publications are available on Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!