Dr. Mostert is a Research Psychologist registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. She is currently employed as a lecturer in the Department of Psychology, University of Pretoria. She teaches several undergraduate and postgraduate modules including: health psychology to both undergraduate medical students and honours psychology students; biological basis of behaviour to first—year psychology students and; proposal writing and thesis completion to our professional MA research psychology students. Her research interests are primarily in the field of health psychology including, health literacy, illness cognitions, self-efficacy and health communication. Other focus areas include cognitive psychology with a focus on attention and memory.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!