The 6th Southern African Students’ Psychology Conference was held from the 24th – 26th of June. The conference was hosted by the University of Johannesburg. PsySSA was present at the conference and had an exhibition table. PSYSSA hosted a prize draw for the students, awarding one student with a free 2019 congress registration and five students with 2020 membership waiver. Additional prizes that were sponsored were textbooks and a chocolate hamper. PsySSA also sponsored the gifts for all the congress volunteers. PsySSA Student Division Vice-chairperson, Muhammed Yaeesh Cassim, co-presented a workshop on networking, character and leadership building and partook in the plenary. The conference was well attended with 120 delegates. We look forward to the 7th Southern African Students’ Psychology Conference in 2021.
- Nelson Mandela Day, 18 July 2019
- Inaugural Career Development Practitioners Congress and launch of the African Journal of Career and Development (AJCD)
- Call for inclusion in the national database to provide mental health services to the public health sector
- Transforming Research Methods in the Social Sciences Book Launch
- Nominations for PsySSA Executive Committee Vacancies
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More