PsySSA is pleased to announce that the 24th Annual Psychology Congress has been awarded with 20 CEUs.
Congress: 13 General CEU points and 7 Ethics CEU points
In addition to the Congress, delegates may choose to attend pre-congress workshops for additional CEUs.
- Forensic psychology practice in criminal law – 3 Ethics points
The other five workshops are allocated 3 general CEU points each.
- African centered healing/ psychotherapy: Reflections on theory and practice
- Adaptation and validation of the Raven’s Progressive Matrices (SA edition)
- Using online technology in your psychotherapy practice: Practical tips to get the most out of online technology and manage the potential risks
- Entrepreneurial skills for registered psychological practitioners
- Addressing trauma in the body, not the mind, through play and words