Notice is hereby given in terms of the provisions of the Regulations relating to the nominations and appointments of members of a professional board as published under Government Notice R1257 in Government Gazette 31633 of 28 November 2008 (“the nomination and appointment regulations”), calling upon all persons registered with the HPCSA to submit nominations of members of the professional board for psychology to be appointed by the Honourable Minister of Health, Dr Joseph Phaahla to serve on the professional board for psychology for the term ending on 31 October 2025.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!