Caroll Hermann is a Clinical Psychologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, School of Psychosocial Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, North West University, Mafikeng Campus. Previouisly, she served on the HoD Forum, and a term on the SASCP. She has worked in the Public, private sector but her passion is academia. She teaches psychopathology, positive psychology and neuropsychology at undergrad and postgrad level. Her research interests are ecopsychology, positive psychology and neuropsychology.
- PsySSA 2024 CPD Accreditation Applications Now Open!
- PsySSA Commemorates 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence 2023
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!