At the 27th Annual Psychology Congress, the Unsettling Knowledge Project on Gendered and Sexual Violence shared its ongoing work, which includes a multifaceted exploration of gendered and sexual violence, emphasizing the perspectives of black women, activists, influencers, and researchers. Going forward, the project is shifting its focus towards healing within the studied communities, with plans for community-centered programs, advocacy for policy changes, empowerment initiatives, and education campaigns aimed at addressing and mitigating gendered and sexual violence while promoting resilience and survivor support.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!