Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Activities hosted at PsySSA premises does not imply endorsement by PsySSA or any of its constituencies.
- Clients are not permitted to outsource caterers at own discretion, a catering company shall be provided by The Executive Director Management.
- Clients are not permitted to supply and/or provide their own catering.
- All catering arrangements and subsequent payments must be made directly to the caterer supplied to the client by The Executive Director.
- The Executive Director is not responsible for any nature of conflict that may arise between the caterer and the client.
- No alcohol is permitted on the premises.
- Invoice and booking
- The most recent invoice sent by The Executive Director and/or the Events manager shall supersede any previous invoices.
- An agreement is only in power when the Client has signed and returned the terms and conditions and has paid their deposit to The Executive Director.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance, unless in extraordinary circumstances under Discretion of the Executive Director without prejudice.
- Deposit and Payments and cancellation
- A 50% deposit is necessary to secure a booking, the outstanding amount reflected on the invoice must be settled no later than the date of the venue booking.
- Payments must be directed to PsySSA using the reference on the invoice.
- A late cancellation fee will be charged at 10% of the venue hire invoice which will be deducted from the deposit and the remaining thereafter be refunded.
- The Executive Director reserves the right to hold the Client liable to a fee if any damage or destruction of property is accrued in the period of the Agreement.
- Loud music shall not be permitted.
- The Executive Director permits the client to make full use of the amenities of the training facility.
In the event of any technical difficulties the client must urgently contact the Events manager for further assistant.
- The Executive Director reserves admission rights and therefore holds the authority to deny entrance and/or request exit of any individual if so deemed, without prejudice, by the events manager and/or Executive Director per general laws, terms of Agreement and the Oakhurst code of conduct. The Psychological Society of South Africa, including but not limited to the Executive Director does not accept any liability for any loss, injury and liability sustained in the duration of the venue hire. Thus Clients attend the facility at their own risk and in order inform their constituencies and third parties of own liability clause.
- In the event of an emergency, a Venue guide has been supplied to the client stipulating evacuation points and important information including access to the first aid kit.