PsySSA wrote to the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) in full support of their actions and sanctions against the ‘racist’ Limpopo doctor. As the Psychological Society of South Africa, we are committed to the upliftment of our people and to enhancing the human condition, especially given our history. In this respect we pledge our support to the SAHRC and its important work.
- PsySSA Webinar: A life-long journey towards justice, inspired by violence – Watch Now!
- PsySSA Highlights 2020 – 2021
- PsySSA Membership 2022 Now Open: Renew Your Membership Today!
- POLICY FRAMEWORK REGULATING THE PROFESSIONAL ACTS OF PERSONS REGISTERED UNDER THE AMBIT OF THE PROFESSIONAL BOARD FOR PSYCHOLOGY
- 26th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PsySSA
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us