Thank you for the opportunity for members of the Psychological Society of South Africa (PSYSSA) to comment on the NHI Bill. These comments follow on from our previous submission to the NHI White Paper, dated 25th May 2016. The process of gathering comments from our members for this submission began at our recent annual PsySSA Congress, held in Johannesburg from 3-6 September 2019, during a roundtable debate on the implications of NHI for mental health care. An ad hoc committee led the subsequent process of gathering comments from all of PsySSA’s structures in order to compile our current position statement and comments on the Bill. Read more…
- PsySSA 2024 CPD Accreditation Applications Now Open!
- PsySSA Commemorates 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence 2023
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!