Thank you for the opportunity for members of the Psychological Society of South Africa (PSYSSA) to comment on the NHI Bill. These comments follow on from our previous submission to the NHI White Paper, dated 25th May 2016. The process of gathering comments from our members for this submission began at our recent annual PsySSA Congress, held in Johannesburg from 3-6 September 2019, during a roundtable debate on the implications of NHI for mental health care. An ad hoc committee led the subsequent process of gathering comments from all of PsySSA’s structures in order to compile our current position statement and comments on the Bill. Read more…
- SAJP Issue 4 2019 is now available online!
- Are you ready to take your PSYCHOLOGY PRACTICE to the next level? EZMed makes healthcare practice management easy…
- Final Day of the 16 Days of Activism Campaign
- 16 Days of Activism: Violence Against Children (VAC)
- 16 Days of Activism: Violence Against Women (VAW): A Major Social and Public Health Problem
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More