We dissect the objectives of the annual psychology congress (currently underway at Emperors Palace). This year’s congress will take a critical look at the profession’s ability to respond to context and to wider social needs. So this morning we ask, are psychologists making the appropriate contribution to present-day social needs?
- Nelson Mandela Day, 18 July 2019
- Inaugural Career Development Practitioners Congress and launch of the African Journal of Career and Development (AJCD)
- Call for inclusion in the national database to provide mental health services to the public health sector
- Transforming Research Methods in the Social Sciences Book Launch
- Nominations for PsySSA Executive Committee Vacancies
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More