You are invited to make a difference by participating in the PhD research of one of our members, Psychologist Daniel de Freitas, looking at the current levels of trauma experienced by South Africans. It will take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please share and distribute on LinkedIn and Facebook. All participants must be above the age of 18, and living as well as working in South Africa. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/witssat
- Tele-mental health in the digital age: Prospects, pitfalls and provocations for psychological interventions beyond COVID-19
- Advert: ELISE BEEBY PSYCHOLOGICAL PRACTICE
- 15th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture, Transitional Justice, Martyrdom and Liberation – Watch Now!
- CURIOS.TY 10, #MOOD, EXPLORES MENTAL HEALTH NOW AND IN THE NEXT DECADE
- 6th Annual Durban Mental Health Symposium
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More