Please select the checkbox should you wish to be included in our online directory. By checking this box you confirm that you are a practicing psychology professional and registered and in good standing with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (I.e. In the categories of Psychologists, Psychometrists, or Registered Counsellors)
- Tele-mental health in the digital age: Prospects, pitfalls and provocations for psychological interventions beyond COVID-19
- Advert: ELISE BEEBY PSYCHOLOGICAL PRACTICE
- 15th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture, Transitional Justice, Martyrdom and Liberation – Watch Now!
- CURIOS.TY 10, #MOOD, EXPLORES MENTAL HEALTH NOW AND IN THE NEXT DECADE
- 6th Annual Durban Mental Health Symposium
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More