Rekha’s contribution to the RCP division is marked by her multifaceted background and unwavering dedication to the field of psychology. She brings a unique perspective to the division with a wealth of experience in diverse community roles. Her primary area of expertise centers on human migration, with a particular emphasis on investigating the profound effects of migration on both individuals and the broader familial context. Her research and practical experience in this domain provides a valuable and insightful dimension to the division’s collective knowledge base, making her a significant asset to the interdisciplinary field of psychology.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!