Prof. Theophilus Lazarus has completed a PhD in Neuropsychology and a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical and Forensic Neuropsychology in the USA. He has taught, supervised, conducted research and practiced Neuropsychology for over 39 years, locally and internationally, promoting several masters and doctoral dissertations. Recent publications: Cognitive Neuroscience of Neuroinfectious Diseases, in Lurian Journal. Vol. 2, No. 3. P. 13–16. DOI 10.15826/Lurian.2021.2.3.2 and Neurocognitive Disorders (Chapter 18). In: Geoffrey M. Reed, Pierre L.-J. Ritchie, and Andreas Maercker (Eds.) and Rabello, T (Assoc. Ed). Chapter 18. A Psychological Approach to Diagnosis: Using the ICD-11 as a Framework. American Psychological Association. 2022.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!