Ronelle Carolissen is a clinical psychologist and professor of community psychology in the Department of Educational Psychology, as well as the vice-dean (Teaching and Learning) in the Faculty of Education at Stellenbosch University. Her research expertise and publications interweave two interconnected strands. Her work explores feminist social justice approaches to teaching and learning. She is the past chair of PsySSA’s Community and Social Psychology (CaSP) Division.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!