Professor Megan Campbell is an Associate Professor and Counselling Psychologist currently based at the Rhodes University Psychology Department. She supervises a postgraduate research team of masters and Ph.D. students in the area of couple interventions to prevent violence in intimate partner relationships and am a C1 NRF-rated researcher. She coordinates the Professional Masters Programme in Counselling Psychology and holds a PG Dip in HE. She also serves as an academic board member for SACAP.
- SAACP Divisional Workshop: Counselling Psychology in SA: Workforce Recommendations
- 4 Permanent Psychologist Positions Advertised in the WCED
- PsySSA Practice Guidelines for Working with Sexually and Gender Diverse People Revision
- 12 Part Workshop Series Loading
- Calling all interested psychologists: Join the Western Cape Education Department Team (2 Metro Contract Positions)
- Close The Gap – PsySSA Champions Psychological Support on World Cancer Day
- To AI or not to AI, that is the question
- Ignite The Dialogue – PsySSA Congress 2024 Abstract Submission Now Open!