Pakeezah Rajab is a HPCSA-registered Research Psychologist and Psychometrist, employed as the Senior Researcher at JVR Psychometrics. Her PhD topic (University of Pretoria) was non-intellectual factors that influence mathematics performance in South Africa. She has experience applying psychometric results to a variety of contexts, including schools, private practice, higher education, and corporate environments. Pakeezah has worked on numerous projects that developed, validated and/or standardised assessments for use by the South African population – including aptitude, personality, values, career guidance and emotional intelligence. Her research interests include cognitive functioning, student performance and assessment development.
- SAACP Divisional Workshop: Counselling Psychology in SA: Workforce Recommendations
- 4 Permanent Psychologist Positions Advertised in the WCED
- PsySSA Practice Guidelines for Working with Sexually and Gender Diverse People Revision
- 12 Part Workshop Series Loading
- Calling all interested psychologists: Join the Western Cape Education Department Team (2 Metro Contract Positions)
- Close The Gap – PsySSA Champions Psychological Support on World Cancer Day
- To AI or not to AI, that is the question
- Ignite The Dialogue – PsySSA Congress 2024 Abstract Submission Now Open!