Dr. Stephanie Klarmann is a Conservation Psychology researcher based in South Africa. Her work has focused primarily on envisioning a conservation psychology that is relevant in the South African context with a stronger focus on environmental justice issues. Other areas of interest include capacity building, conservation/wildlife photography for storytelling, and environmental education for youth.
- SAACP Divisional Workshop: Counselling Psychology in SA: Workforce Recommendations
- 4 Permanent Psychologist Positions Advertised in the WCED
- PsySSA Practice Guidelines for Working with Sexually and Gender Diverse People Revision
- 12 Part Workshop Series Loading
- Calling all interested psychologists: Join the Western Cape Education Department Team (2 Metro Contract Positions)
- Close The Gap – PsySSA Champions Psychological Support on World Cancer Day
- To AI or not to AI, that is the question
- Ignite The Dialogue – PsySSA Congress 2024 Abstract Submission Now Open!