Dr. Rizwana Roomaney is a research psychologist, registered counsellor and senior lecturer in the department of psychology at Stellenbosch University. Most of her research is conducted in the field of health psychology. She is interested in the psychological, behavioural and social aspects of illness, health and healthcare. Her research is mostly focused on reproductive health. She has a growing interest in how patient populations use online spaces in relation to their health behaviours and health cyber psychology. Dr Roomaney is the national delegate for South Africa at the European Health Psychology Society.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!