Dr Phillipa Haine is a registered Counselling Psychologist. Phillipa has successfully completed the degrees, BSc (Genetics, Psychology & Human Physiology) and Hons (Psychology) (Cum Laude) at Stellenbosch University, as well as the degrees MA (Counselling Psychology) and PhD (Psychology) at Rhodes University; she completed her internship at the Rhodes University Student Counselling Centre. Phillipa is a part-time lecturer at Rhodes University teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and is currently supervising research at a Masters level. She has published research in various peer-reviewed academic journals and has presented at various local conferences. Phillipa also manages a part time private practice.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!