Dr. Petro Erasmus has a private practice in Mafikeng (Child, Family Guidance and Development Centre) since 2007 and a Remedial Centre since 1992. She works extensively in the Mafikeng community and was the project leader for the Bullying project which won the prize of community project of the year in 2015. She is one of the founder members of the NEURADA Research project aimed at research relating to neurodevelopmental disorders (Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Developmental Dyscalculia). She is the creator of WHARTELSTM – an educational series of products including a board game, Puppets, maths apparatus, storybook and PENPlay app.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!