Dr. Lynn Holmes has been an educational psychologist since 2007. She worked in a government primary school for 5 years as their psychologist and then started her own private practice. She is an ex-chair of SEPSA and has supervised educational psychologist interns at UJ for many years. She lectures on developmental dyslexia to students, teachers, and runs CPD courses on dyslexia as well as ADHD and other relevant topics. She is currently training teachers on the East Rand with another colleague on how to deal with students with disabilities and complete the SIAS documents correctly. She works with people of all ages, dealing with trauma, illness and assisting people coping with death and dying. She assesses people of all ages, ensuring they receive the correct accommodations, and enjoys working with families. She is trained in Eriksonian Hypnotherapy, Ego State therapy, as well as Solution Focused therapy and uses Cognitive Behaviour therapy as well as creative expressive arts in her practice.
- New Applications & Renewals for Professional Indemnity Insurance 2024 are Now Open!
- PsySSA 2024 CPD Accreditation Applications Now Open!
- PsySSA Commemorates 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence 2023
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group