Dr. Lynn Hendricks is a lecturer in the Division of Health Systems and Public Health in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Stellenbosch University. She is a transdisciplinary researcher with a PhD in Social Science and Public Health. She has a keen interest in co-creative and co-productive research within communities and works with digital mediums as well primary arts-based methods.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!