Dr Kemoneilwe Momi Metsing is a registered Educational Psychologist, currently practicing and enriching the field with her profound insights and expertise. She holds a distinctive reputation as a registered practitioner and a registered expert witness with the South African Medico Legal Association (SAMLA), coupled with a resounding passion for Neurodiversity and Inclusive Education. Her fervour primarily lies with learners with Special Educational Needs (LSEN). Advancing Educational inclusivity, Community development, Intercultural and Diversity management is at the heart of Dr. Kemoneilwe Metsing’s philosophy.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!