Dr. Bronwynè Coetzee is a senior lecturer and a National Research Foundation (NRF) Y1-rated researcher in Psychology at Stellenbosch University (SU). She is also a member of the South African Young Academy of Science (SAYAS). In terms of research, Dr Coetzee’s research is broadly located within the fields of health psychology (with a focus on psychosocial factors that impact on caregivers and children living with chronic illness, including HIV) and mental health (with a focus on early interventions to support psychological wellbeing among children and young people).
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!