Daniel den Hollander is a clinical psychologist who has worked in specialised mental health care, both in the public and private sectors. His expertise lies in voluntary, involuntary, and forensic treatment care, Complex PTSD and co-occuring addiction work. He has chaired the Psychology Professionals in Public Service Division of PsySSA from 2016-2021. During his term, PiPS became an established voice within parliamental NHI discussions and building key stakeholder relationships with other government departments (e.g. DBE, SARS). He is an activist for mental health care in South Africa. He is passionate about cultivating and promoting empowerment and change: may it be in the therapy room, on radio, at governmental stakeholder meetings, or at conferences. He is a regular feature on SAFM Living Redefined, and contributor for the Mail & Guardian.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!