Chante Odendaal is a student clinical psychologist with a keen interest in health psychology. She is a passionate and goal driven individual with a curious nature. She welcomes lifelong learning with excitement and delve into projects with inquisitiveness. Given her passion for mental health, she strives to gain an understanding of individuals within their historical, socio-economic, and cultural contexts. She also enjoys exploring and learning about health-related topics such as reproductive health, and cancer research and their subsequent effects on quality of life.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!