Barry Viljoen is a Clinical Psychologist working in the public sector. He is involved in academics in terms of training. His areas of interests are child and adolescent psychology, psychology within forensic settings, assessment, and critical disability studies. He is currently completing his Dpsych in Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- PsySSA 2024 CPD Accreditation Applications Now Open!
- PsySSA Commemorates 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence 2023
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!