Annari Stander is a Registered Counsellor and holds a partial degree in Mathematical Statistics. She has a key interest in working with communities and social justice. She was the program coordinator for Bullying South Africa. Additionally, Annari holds a keen interest in complementary healing methods. She obtained multiple qualifications in areas such as Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Life Alignment. Currently, Annari is completing her Psychometric registration at Nelson Mandela University.
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!