- What happens to a dream deferred? Queer rights in South Africa on IDAHOBIT
- International Nurses Day 2021: “Nurses: A Voice to Lead”
- Ethics & Human Rights in a Democratic Era -Earn 5 Ethics CEU Points in 3 Interactive Psychology Webinars with Prof Saths Cooper!
- Calling all health personnel to come forward for enrolment in the last week of the Sisonke Phase 3 b study
- BREAKING NEWS! Registration now OPEN for all OOH HCW STAFF
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More