- PsySSA Membership 2022: Now Open! Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Between Freedom and Confinement: A conversation with Professor Heidi Lourens on International Day of Persons with Disability
- Decolonial Enactments in Community Psychology
- Will the 4th wave drown us? How serious is Omicron?
- PsySSA Webinar: A life-long journey towards justice, inspired by violence – Watch Now!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us