APA’s March Issue of Monitor of Psychology commends PsySSA’s Sexuality and Gender Division for their active commitment to ensuring equal rights of members from the LBGTI community, making particular mention to the launch of the Practice Guidelines For Psychology Professionals Working With Sexually And Gender-Diverse People. The APA article states that “with new practice guidelines and research efforts, South African psychologists are leading the way for more equitable treatment of LGBTI individuals.”
- PsySSA Webinar: A life-long journey towards justice, inspired by violence – Watch Now!
- PsySSA Highlights 2020 – 2021
- PsySSA Membership 2022 Now Open: Renew Your Membership Today!
- POLICY FRAMEWORK REGULATING THE PROFESSIONAL ACTS OF PERSONS REGISTERED UNDER THE AMBIT OF THE PROFESSIONAL BOARD FOR PSYCHOLOGY
- 26th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PsySSA
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More
Tel: +27 11 486 3322
click here to contact us