APA’s March Issue of Monitor of Psychology commends PsySSA’s Sexuality and Gender Division for their active commitment to ensuring equal rights of members from the LBGTI community, making particular mention to the launch of the Practice Guidelines For Psychology Professionals Working With Sexually And Gender-Diverse People. The APA article states that “with new practice guidelines and research efforts, South African psychologists are leading the way for more equitable treatment of LGBTI individuals.”
- FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT…Enacting Liberatory Praxis: Looking to a New Decade of Africa-centred Psychology
- Approaches to Psychological Assessment: Responsiveness to African cultural contexts in designing assessment methods
- PsySSA Member Benefit: Gauteng Branch Activity – Revisiting ADHD – Workshop
- Teen Suicide Awareness Week: 11th to 18th February 2020
- The 34th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More