APA’s March Issue of Monitor of Psychology commends PsySSA’s Sexuality and Gender Division for their active commitment to ensuring equal rights of members from the LBGTI community, making particular mention to the launch of the Practice Guidelines For Psychology Professionals Working With Sexually And Gender-Diverse People. The APA article states that “with new practice guidelines and research efforts, South African psychologists are leading the way for more equitable treatment of LGBTI individuals.”
- 18th Annual Peace, Safety and Human Rights Memorial Lecture – Recording Out Now!
- Vacancies within the Matzikama Sub-district
- PsySSA Membership 2024 Now Open!
- Out Now! SAJP Volume 53 Issue 4: December 2023
- Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence: AI Interest Group
- Join us at the 33rd International Congress of Psychology 2024 in Prague!
- CLOSED: Registered Counsellor Contract Post at Vista Nova School – Cape Town
- Psychology News!