Happy 26th birthday to PsySSA! Launched in pursuit of societal transformation, PsySSA has matured and flourished to become the distinguished psychological Society that it is today. This celebratory occasion is an opportune moment to salute the Society and its members for their commitment, many contributions and accomplishments since 1994. Here’s to the lighting of candles as PsySSA looks ahead to a new decade in service of the public good.
- FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT…Enacting Liberatory Praxis: Looking to a New Decade of Africa-centred Psychology
- Approaches to Psychological Assessment: Responsiveness to African cultural contexts in designing assessment methods
- PsySSA Member Benefit: Gauteng Branch Activity – Revisiting ADHD – Workshop
- Teen Suicide Awareness Week: 11th to 18th February 2020
- The 34th Annual Conference of the European Health Psychology Society – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
PsySSA is the nationally representative professional body for psychology. Recognised internationally, PsySSA is committed to the transformation and development of South African Psychology to serve the needs and interests of all South Africa´s people...Read More